Happy February, everyone!
For some of us, this month reeks of the scorns of singlehood, and for others it is a month to delight in the warmth of intimacy and romance. This blog-writer falls in the middle of those two extremes, and so February will be a month of posts on relationships and singlehood and what that looks like for this 24-year-old in this season of life.
Also, coming attractions after the relationship focus include two exciting projects:
– A long-awaited list of best psychological thrillers in books and movies
– An advanced review of Shauna Niequist’s newest book “Bread and Wine”, which won’t be released until April 9th. Shauna is one of my FAVORITES and I am SO excited to read and review an advanced copy of the book in March!
Also, I found this great blog where the wise author shared the way she does goals, and I thought I’d put them into practice.
– My homework
– Run every week
– Eat breakfast daily
– Re-reading Hunger Games
– Finish Jan Winebrenner’s Spiritual Disciplines book with Juli
– Finish “Desiring God” by John Piper
– “Love Does” by Bob Goff
– Re-read “Shutter Island” for fun
– Finish the “20-something” book
– James chapters 3-5 by memory
– Whether I need glasses or contacts soon
– Restful and observant of Sabbath on Sundays
– Aware of how much I’m investing and present in the moment